1. QUESTION: What makes Super Game Trailer different from the rest?
- We know there are competitors in the Mobile Video Game party business, but when you compare Apples To Apples, we stand far above the rest:
- Not only do we own 1 just recently acquired a second truck in order to accommodate you, Book Early!
- Our mobile game theater owner stays on top of trend with his mobile lounges / High Tech media and gaming trailers.
- We've got 12 Gaming Stations!
- We've got amazing laser lights and neon underglow lights
- Higher ceilings and a more spacious interior
- Stadium-style seating allows up to 16 to SIT inside
- High-Efficiency climate control to cool or heat year-round
- Satellite TV to create the ultimate Tailgate Party!
- Self-powered by a super-quiet generator! We're completely portable!
- We're open 7 Days a Week! We don't "pick and choose" our work days, we are here to SERVE YOU!
- We care for our customers and provide them the individual attention they need while planning for their event.
- We strive to satisfy everyone by providing a unique experience every time!
2. QUESTION: How do I book a party?
ANSWER: We make it easy! "Check date, time, book yourself, pay securely online and that's it! We follow up with confirmation.
3. QUESTION: How do I know the trailer can come to my house?
ANSWER: Our drivers are excellent and can go virtually anywhere as long as the terrain is safe. Our drivers can pull up or reverse into your driveway (i.e: as long as your driveway or street isn't a very steep hill, tight roads we can come). Otherwise, you can divert us to a nearby park, church or parking lot! HOA has never been an issue and neighbors never bother as long as it has been communicated.
4. QUESTION: Will the kids know what to do
ANSWER: That's why we bring our Game Coach; He/She helps the kids along, inspires and instructs the participants if needed.
5. QUESTION: Should I be concerned about the types of games for kids?
ANSWER: If you have such concerns, inform person assisting with your booking and he/she will make sure that the gaming is appropriate. In the case that you are booking online, simply let us know in the note section and it will be notated on your contract. Otherwise, he/she will follow the lead of the guest(s) of honor and make sure they are having the time of their lives!
6. QUESTION: What about bad weather?
ANSWER: We come rain, shine, temps below freezing or over 100 degrees - we are climate controlled! As long as it is safe for us to drive we make it happen! In the case that the weather does not allow for event to happen, we will reschedule you at no cost!
7. QUESTION: What time should I make the party?
ANSWER: We suggest that you tell your guests that the party is one hour or half-hour before our arrival time - that way they eat first & they all see the grand arrival of our mobile video game theater!
8. QUESTION: What if too many people show up to the party? Is there an extra charge?
ANSWER: All depends on how many people you'll be inviting. Every additional participant TBD; Please call and we can discuss possible options. (267)516-0843
9. QUESTION: Do I request certain games?
ANSWER: We always bring the full game library to every event and your Game Coach will listen to and make suggestions to make your event successful. We do request that if you want specific or "M" rated games you send us an e-mail or list them in the comments section when booking; we will confirm and apply notes to contract.
10. QUESTION: Do I tip the Game Coach?
ANSWER: The Game Coach is there to make sure that your group is making the most of our high-tech fun. He/she tutors, inspires and entertains. Tipping for service is a great idea, our coaches will appreciate it, but not required.
11. QUESTION: Do I have to pay for the party in advance?
ANSWER: Our reservations go quickly. In order to hold your booking, you must pay your deposit on line, call or arrange to mail check to the provided address. Payment can be made at once or in increments by using the provided link sent to your email in order to take advantage of ur flexible payment arrangements. Otherwise, your date and time is still open for booking by others. Please call to discuss if your organization or situation is an exception and we can talk about options.
12. QUESTION: What time will you be arriving?
ANSWER: The Game Coach arrives in plenty of time to be setup and start your party at the designated start time. Normally between 10-20 minutes ahead of time. If or incase of any delays we will be in contact with you.
14. QUESTION: How can my organization raise funds through Super Game Trailer/Rolling Game Station?
ANSWER: If a school, church or non-profit hands out our flyer and a party is booked as a result, the organization receives $20 cash back for fundraising (Please provide a code where customer can notate during the booking request). We will print the half-page, full color flyers and drop them off; all you have do is distribute them! No cost, no risk, no selling cookie dough! You can even do an e-mail blast! We can also raise funds by being part of a "kids zone" at a large event and either charging tickets to play in the Mobile Game Theater by accepting a wristband or tickets. Depending on the arrangement, either a percentage goes back to the organization or in the case Super Game Trailer is hired for the selected time frame; a 100% of the funds made by ticket sales the organization keeps.
15. QUESTION: Do you provide online gaming?
Answer: Yes we can make it online gaming possible as long as we can tap into your modem/Router with our provided 150 ft long Ethernet cord. When online we cannot be held responsible for any foul language coming from the screen/game. All we can do is mute the other online player once alerted by parent, child or self. Please note we are online and cannot control the world but can control our environment.
16. QUESTION: How many guest can play online?
Answer: Online is 1 per screen. When the game is fast paced we sit 1-3 kids per station creating a sharing buddy system. This is why we recommend no more than 16 to maximize their gaming experience. In the case additional stations are needed; we have additionalportable units for rent that are brought to your event. (For capacity question please refer to Quest # 1).
17. QUESTION: Can you do Fortnite, Apex, Roblox, Overwatch etc?
ANSWER: Yes we can as we are the Best in Fortnite parties and entertainment in PA! Please select the option and we will make sure to have it as part of your set-up! For online question please refer to Quest #15.